Returns and Refund Policy of Medisouq.com is an important information and guideline about the rights and obligations of the Customer and to provide the best online purchasing experience. Every effort has been made to service the Customer in respect of the Order placed with Medisouq.com as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each products subject to the Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms in this document shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions of this Website. Medisouq.com may make changes in the Returns and Refund Policy from time to time without any notice.
REFUND,RETURNS OR REPLACEMENT POLICY
Cancellation of the Order shall be taken place either before or post shipment or courier.
1. Cancellation of the Order before Shipment/courier The Order may be cancelled before shipment/courier due to any of the following reasons: a. If the product or specific model is out of stock b. When the Order couldn’t shipped within the specific timeline c. The shipping address is unserviceable d. On Customer’s request e. On Force Majeure f. Any other reasons beyond the control of the Seller g. If the Product is prohibited in the destination country
2. Cancellation of the Order post shipment The Order may be cancelled post shipment and delivery (but within 7 days of delivery due to any of the following reasons:
a. Any defects in the product is identified but, the Seller is unable to replace or repair b. Delivery of wrong Product c. Products damaged during transit d. Products or accessories were missing at the time of delivery e. Shipping address is incomplete, wrong, untraceable, or the Customer not available at the time of delivery.
a. Customer shall not accept delivery of any item, if the packaging is tampered or damaged and the same shall be noted in the delivery note.[s3] b. Ensure that the Product is under manufacturer’s warranty. c. In the event of cancellation, the buyer can place Order for different Product of same value, or same Product of different brand. If the Order is out of stock, Buyer may choose to wait for the tentative period as informed by the Customer Service to enjoy with the actual Product Ordered for. d. No refund or replacement shall be allowed for the Products refused by the Customer for any reason other than the reasons mentioned in point 2 above. e. No cancellation or refund shall be allowed for the Products under manufacturer’s warranty f. Refund or Replacement shall be processed only after receipt of consignment by the Seller.
4. Process of Replacement.
a. Register your concern/complaint through Customer Care or through the link on the Website. Complaints shall be taken cared by the Company’s experts on case on case basis b. Customer should provide their name, address, contact number, Order number, and the reason for returning the Product and request for refund or replacement in the form provided and shall be forwarded to the Customer care. The Customer should provide to the Customer care the details of ‘return courier track number’. No replacement shall be processed without required information c. The product should be returned with its original pack box along with the Purchase receipt. Original packet without labels and stickers on the box shall also not be accepted. d. Product should be returned within 7 days of receipt e. Product must be returned with all the accessories which were serviced along with the Order. Cost of the missing accessories shall be deducted from the refund amount f. Any charges levied as taxes or import duty is not refundable g. Medisouq.com reserves the right to reject any return request. h. Due to hygienic reasons, some products shall not be taken back by Medisouq.com if manufacture’s seal and the packet have been opened. i. Due to the typographical error, if an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Medisouq.com shall have the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any Orders placed for the item. If the item is incorrectly Priced, Customer Service will contact the Buyer for instruction for further proceeding with replacement or refund or cancellation of Order. j. Please see the clause Force Majeure in the Terms and Conditions for this Website
DIFFERENT METHODS UNDER RETURNS POLICY
Medisouq.com offers three methods to ensure the speedy resolution of issues under return policy.
1. Replacement If the item received by the Buyer is damaged, defective or not as described on the Website, full replacement shall be given within the stipulated time period.In case the ordered item is out of stock the replacement process will take another seven business days for the completion of the process.
2. Exchange In case the Product is not available or out of stock for a replacement, exchange options are on for the same value/price. The Customer may contact Customer Care executive or through the contact link in our Website for their choice. The exchanged Product would be delivered within stipulated time period. If any unexpected delay occurred, Customer Support Officers shall inform the Customer and the delivery charges for the exchange items are absolutely free.
3. Refund Refund requests shall be accepted by the Company at its discretion when the point no 1 and 2 of the above are not possible. Refund is allowed after deducting necessary service charges and delivery charges. The refunded amount shall be credited to the Customer’s account with Medisouq, and this fund can be used for the future purchase of items or services. The Refund shall process after receipt of the product. If the Customer availed any Offer or cash coupon/voucher to make the Purchase and requested for a refund, such offered amount or voucher/coupon amount would be deducted while processing under the Refund policy. If the Customer wants to know the status or updates of refund process, they can contact Customer care or contact link on the Website.
4. Warranty Apart from Return Policy, every product in this Website is covered with its own manufactures warranty. Medisouq.com does not provide any guarantee or warranty on any Products. All service requests on the Products, including disputes on warranty or guaranty should be directed to the Product manufactures.