NUTRICIA INFATRINI READY TO DRINK
PROMOTES CATCH UP GROWTH IN INFANTS(From birth up to 18 months or 9 kg in body weight)
Product only shipped in U.A.E
Infatrini is a nutritionally complete, energy dense, ready to use feed for the dietary management of infants (from birth up to 18 months or 9kg in body weight) with faltering growth, or who have increased nutritional requirements and/or require fluid restriction. Infatrini is suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 1.1 Kcal/ml to allow for increased energy requirements
- Casein to Whey ratio 40:60 to maximize tolerance
- Contains LCPs – consistent with the composition of breast milk and recognized role in healthy eye and brain development.
- With a unique mix of GOS/FOS to improve gut flora and the body’s natural defences, which helps reduce infections
- Added nucleotides reported to enhance immune system development
- Gluten free
- Complete ready to drink formula minimizing the risk of bacterial contamination and preparation time.
For the dietary management of undernutrition, growth failure, increased energy requirements and/or fluid restriction
Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for infants with galactosaemia, lactose intolerance and/or cows’ milk protein allergy.
Directions for use
- The recommended intake of Infatrini should be determined by a clinician or dietitian only, and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant.
- Shake well before opening and use immediately. Wash hands before handling the feed and use sterile feeding equipment.
- Bottle and cup feeding: Infatrini is ready for use at room temperature. It may be warmed by immersing the unopened bottles in warm water. Test the temperature before feeding. Do not microwave.
RTD Plastic bottle (125mlx24)
Store in a cool, dry place (5-25°C) and away from direct sunlight. Once opened Infatrini bottles should be stored in a refrigerator (<4°C) immediately and unused contents should be discarded within 12 hours. If kept outside the fridge unused contents should be discarded within 4 hours or within 1 hour if fed directly from the Plastic bottle. Always discard unfinished feeds.
Infatrini is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all the feeding options including breast-feeding.
|Wallet Cash Back||AED0.00|