NUTRICIA INFATRINI POWDER
PROMOTES CATCH UP GROWTH IN INFANTS(From birth up to 18 months or 9kg in body weight)
Product only shipped in U.A.E
Infatrini is a nutritionally complete, energy dense, ready to use feed for the dietary management of infants (from birth up to 18 months or 8kg in body weight) with faltering growth, or who have increased nutritional requirements and/or require fluid restriction. Infatrini is suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 1Kcal/ml to allow for increased energy requirements
- Casein to Whey ratio 40:60 to maximize tolerance
- Contains LCPs – consistent with the composition of breast milk and recognized role in healthy eye and brain development.
- With a unique mix of GOS/FOS to improve gut flora and the body’s natural defences, which helps reduce infections
- Added nucleotides reported to enhance immune system development
- Gluten free
- Complete ready to drink formula minimizing the risk of bacterial contamination and preparation time.
For the dietary management of undernutrition, growth failure, increased energy requirements and/or fluid restriction
Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for infants with galactosaemia, lactose intolerance and/or cows’ milk protein allergy.
Directions for use
- The recommended intake of Infatrini should be determined by a clinician or dietitian only, and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the infant.
- Wash hands before handling the feed and use sterile feeding equipment, and please follow the direction for use mentioned on the tin.
Powder TIN (400gx12)
Store in a cool, dry place (5-25°C). Do not refrigerate. Once opened, reseal packaging and use within one month.
Infatrini is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision after full consideration of all the feeding options including breast-feeding.
|Wallet Cash Back||AED0.00|