Aptamil Kid 4 Growing Up Milk, 900g
Aptamil Kid 4 Growing Up Milk, 900g
- Aptamil Kid 4 with Pronutra contains a blend of Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients your child needs to boost his immunity, growth, brain and visual development.
Product only shipped in U.A.E
Aptamil Kid 4 is a scientifically advanced nutritious Growing Up milk based on more than 40 years of research in Holland.
Aptamil Kid 4 with Pronutra contains a blend of Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients your child needs to boost his immunity, growth, brain and visual development.
Growing-up milk for toddlers
Suitable for ages 3 to 6 years
With Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, and Vitamins A, C, D
Baby Food Stage: Stage 4
Learn More About The Benefits Of Pronutra:
Pronutra is a unique blend of essential nutrients, patented prebiotics, LCPs, iron, and vitamins A, C and D. Aptamil Junior with Pronutra not only provides nutrients that help a toddler’s growing body, but it also contains ingredients that are clinically proven to enhance and help boost your child’s immunity and brain development.
It is fortified with prebiotics which:
Feed the good bacteria in the intestines thus maintaining intestinal health
Benefit the immune system especially that two-thirds of the immune system is found in the gastro-intestinal (GI) tract
Significantly reduces the risk of infection among toddlers (1)
Has a positive effect on the gut microbiota of toddlers (2), thus inducing a beneficial effect on the immune system.
Test results showed how toddlers who used Aptamil Junior demonstrated a better immune response with significant reduction in risk of infections, even in daycare settings which are optimal environments for transmission of infections.
Lactose (from cow’s milk), Skimmed milk (cow’s milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Sun‑flower oil, Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil), Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Maltodextrin, Demineralized whey (from cow’s milk), Whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk), tri Calcium phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium carbonate (calcium source), tri Potassium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, tri Sodium citrate, Soy lecithin (emulsifier 57.8g/100kg), Magnesium chloride, Choline chloride, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, Flavouring (Vanillin 30.0g/100kg), Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, DL-a tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pterylmonoglutamic acid, Cupric sulphate, DL-a-tocopherol, Retinyl palmitate, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Ribo‑flavin, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate.
How to prepare Aptamil Kid 4 Growing Up Milk
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake vertically and vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Nutricia is devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
Our Nutricia factories don’t produce for any supermarket own label or own brand products.
Breastfeeding is best for infants. Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Nutricia's midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
|Wallet Cash Back||AED0.00|