Aptamil Comfort 2
Aptamil Comfort 2 900g
- Aptamil Comfort 2 is designed for babies who experience colic or constipation.
- It is specially made to be more easily digested and to shorten stools, helping to ease digestive discomfort.
Product only shipped in U.A.E
Aptamil Comfort 2 is designed for babies who experience colic or constipation. It is specially made to be more easily digested and to shorten stools, helping to ease digestive discomfort.
- Follow on formula milk
- Suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months
- For digestive comfort
- For infants experiencing colic or constipation
- Baby Food Stage: Stage 2
Vegetable oils (Structured vegetable oil, Soy bean oil, Coconut oil, Single cell oil, Sun-flower oil), Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk), Glucosesyrup, Starch (potato & maize), Dietary fibres, (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Lactose (from cow’s milk), tri Calciumphosphate, Calcium chloride, Potassium di hydrogen phosphate, DHA (from fish oil), Sodium chloride, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, L-Tyrosine, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, DL-a-tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5′ monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, DL-a-tocopherol, D-Biotin, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Cupric sulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Phytomenadione, Retinyl Palmitate, Ribo-flavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Manganese Sulphate.
How to prepare Aptamil Comfort 2 Milk
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake vertically and vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Nutricia is devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
Our Nutricia factories don’t produce for any supermarket own label or own brand products.
Breastfeeding is best for infants. Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Nutricia's midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
|Wallet Cash Back||AED0.00|