Aptamil 2 900g
Aptamil 2 900g
- Aptamil 2 Follow On Formula Milk
- Aptamil 2 is suitable from 6 months to 12 months.
Product only shipped in U.A.E
Aptamil 2 is a scientifically advanced nutritious follow on formula based on more than 40 years of research in Holland. Aptamil 2 with Pronutra contains a blend of prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D and other essential nutrients your weaning baby needs to boost his immunity, growth and development. Aptamil 2 is suitable from 6 months to 12 months, as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning.
Follow on formula milk
Suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months
With Prebiotics, LCPs, Iron, & Vitamins A, C, D
Baby Food Stage: Stage 2
Skimmed (from cow’s milk), Lactose (from cow’s milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Single cell oil), Whey protein concentrate (from cow’s milk), Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Maltodextrin, Calcium carbonate (calcium source), DHA (from fish oil) tri Potassium citrate, Calcium chloride, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Sodium L-ascorbate,Taurine, Soy lecithin (emulsifier 34.2g/100kg), Ferrous sulphate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium chloride, Inositol, DL- tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Disodium uridine 5′-monophosphate, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Guanosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pterylmonoglutamic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL--tocopherol, D-Biotin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
How to prepare Aptamil 2 Infant Milk
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake vertically and vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Nutricia is devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
Our Nutricia factories don’t produce for any supermarket own label or own brand products.
Breastfeeding is best for infants. Aptamil® Lactose Free First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Nutricia's midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.
|Wallet Cash Back||AED0.00|