Vaginal Contraceptive Film is a tiny square shaped film for placing in the vagina. Once put inside the vagina, it becomes a gel. It is used for killing the sperms when it comes in contact with it.
• VCF is recommended by doctors worldwide.
• Easy to insert and comfortable
• Safe and lasts for nearly 3 hours
• Does not cause any type of irritation
• Reduces risk of sexually transmitted infections
• Does not affect the menstrual cycle
HOW TO USE:
• Sit in a comfortable position and insert the VCF.
• Then with the help of your finger, push it as deep into your vagina as you can
• You will get effective results if you use fingers to move the contraceptive film over the cervix once you have inserted it.
• You can also take help of your partner while inserting the VCF.