Pregnancy Pillow is specially meant for pregnant women suffering from back pains & body aches during their pregnancy. It helps women get relief from sleep problems caused due to aches, pains, stiffness, or late pregnancy discomforts.
•Size -60x38X9 inches
•Filling-100% super soft microfiber 15 D polyester filling
•Inner Cover -White cotton
•Outer Cover-300 thread count, removable with zipper with inner stitching.
•Extra Cover -Available in white, green and brown
HOW TO USE:
• Provide support to your neck. Most of the body or pregnancy pillows available in the market allow aligning the spine and also replacing with regular pillow.
• If you are sleeping on your side, make sure you give support to the head as well as neck so that your spine remains straight.
• Keep the pillow under your belly. While lying on the side lift your belly and push a part of the pillow under. This will ease discomfort and help you have a nice sleep.
• Keep the pillow between your legs. Sleeping on your side with pregnancy pillow will relieve pressure on the joints and also is helpful in reducing swelling by enhancing the circulation.
• Make sure your back is well supported. Most of the pillows offer a wrap-around portion or a joined segment of pillow that will give support to the back.